+47 901 38 308
Kayaking on the Nordfjord
Experience the magnificent green water on the Nordfjord, surrounded by steep Mountains, soaring waterfalls and glaciers.
This fjord was created by glaciers, dominated by the wikings, and is now a world famous tourist attraction.
We start from the old but proud Mølla guesthouse in olden, gear up and go over the “what to do and not to do in a kayakk”before we head out on the glacial water of the Nordfjord, heading out the fjord.
We vill follow the shores along the road that is offifialy named “the worst road in Norway”. The guides will share information regarding the vikings, glaciers, fjords and the local town of Olden.
A kayaking trip on a green fjord, in a quiet valley surrounded by steep mountains, soaring waterfalls and blue glaciers, you will treasure this experience for the rest of your life.
We use double kayaks, meaning that they’re very stable, and you can enjoy conversation and sharing your experience with someone sitting right next to you. This gives the Kayaking a whole new element.
- Price: 750 kr pr person, included all the required equipment.
- Season: May – September
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Participants must be able swimmers
- difficulty: easy
- Duration: 2,5 hours on the fjord. (Approx. 3 hours in total. Depends on the group, the weather and the currents).
- Meeting point: Mølla guesthouse in Olden. Google maps directions
This activity must be booked in advance.
+47 901 38 308
Video from a kayakking trip on the Olden lake, close to teh Nordfjord